TITLE :- MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020
POST DATE :- 23 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020,Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC, Jabalpur), applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC, Jabalpur)
Civil Judge Phase II 2019 Recruitment 2020
MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 22 September 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 05 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 November 2020
- Correction Update Last Date : 10-12 November 2020
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- General,Other State Candidates Fee: 1122.16/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates Fee: 722.16/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK fee mode.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 January 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in law (LLB) from Recognized University.
VACANCY DETAIL’S & TOTAL POST : 252
|Sr. No.||Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Civil Judge II||102||29||33||88||252|
How to Fill Form
- MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 22/09/2020 to 05/11/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.