TITLE :- MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020 | Pre Exam Admit Card 2021
POST UPDATE :- 26 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur (MPHC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the pre exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future
Download Pre Admit Card
The remaining links are given below the post.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur (MPHC)
MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. 228/DRHJS/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 28 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 07 February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 February 2020
- Pre Exam Date : 28 February 2021
- Download Admit Card : 26 February 2021
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 795.30/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates Fee : 395.30/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 January 2020
- Mini. Age : 35 Years
- Maxi. Age : 45 Years
Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 7 Years Practice as an Advocate. .
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
Vacancy Details Total Post 47
- Post Name : MP HJS ( District Judge)
- General : 24, OBC : 07, SC : 07, ST : 09. Total Vacancies : 47
How to Fill Form
- MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2020 to 07/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Pre Admit Card
Pre Exam Date Notice
Again Pre Exam Postponed Notice
New Pre Exam Date Notice