TITLE :- MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020 | Exam Postponed
POST UPDATE :- 23 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020 , applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
New Pre Exam Date Postponed Notice
The remaining links are given below the post.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur (MPHC)
MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. 228/DRHJS/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 28 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 07 February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 February 2020
- Exam Date :
30 September 2020
- New Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Available Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 795.30/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates Fee : 395.30/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 January 2020
- Mini. Age : 35 Years
- Maxi. Age : 45 Years
Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 7 Years Practice as an Advocate. .
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
Vacancy Details Total Post 47
- Post Name : MP HJS ( District Judge)
- General : 24, OBC : 07, SC : 07, ST : 09. Total Vacancies : 47
How to Fill Form
- MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2020 to 07/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP HJS District Judge Entry Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Again Pre Exam Postponed Notice
New Pre Exam Date Notice