TITLE :- MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Last Date Extended
POST UPDATE :- 19 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Health Mission (NHM, MP)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Health Mission (NHM, MP)
Community Health Officer Recruitment
MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 02 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 28 February 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 February 2021
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Fees are not required to fill the application form. Applicants have to apply through online mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 02 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have B.Sc Nursing Degree from Recognized University.
- Registration in Nursing Council.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 3570
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/02/2021 to 17/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Last Date Extended Notice