TITLE :- MPPEB Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020, Result
POST UPDATE :- 24 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “MPPEB Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department.
Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
MPPEB Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020
- Registration Start :- 09 June 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 23 June 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23 June 2020
- Correction Update Deadline : 28 June 2020
- Exam Date :- 05-06 November 2020
- Download Admit Card :- 26 October 2020
- Answer Key Available : 11 November 2020
- Result Available : 24 December 2020
- General And Other State Candidates Fee : 470/–
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates Fee : 270/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK fee mode.
Age Limits As On 31 December 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : NA
- Read the official notification for Age relaxation.
Candidates Required Eligibilities
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCB Stream and English Subject.
Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020 Details
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Seat|
How to Fill Form
- MPPEB Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/06/2020 to 23/06/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madhya Pradesh MPPEB Pre Veterinary And Fisheries PVFT Test 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card