MPPSC State Service Exam SSE 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 10 January 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 283 various post through MPPSC State Service Exam SSE 2021-22 Notification” from 10 January 2022 to 09 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Madhya Pradesh State Services Exam 2021
MPPSC State Service Exam SSE 2021
ADVT. NO. 10/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Form Start :- 10 January 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 09 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 February 2022
- Correction Last Date :- 11 February 2022
- MP SSE Exam Date : 24 April 2022
- Download Admit Card : 15 April 2022
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 500/-
- MP Reserved Category Candidates Fee : 250/-
- Portal Charge : 40/- (Extra)
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or MP Online Kiosk fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 33 Years (Uniformed Post)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
MP SSE ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- State Services SSE 2021:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
- Read the official notification for more details.
MP SSE VACANCY DETAILS :: 283
|State Services SSE 2021||68||89||29||32||65|
MP SSE POST WISE VACANCY 2021-22
|Post Name->||Vacancy||Post Name->||Vacancy|
|MP Subordinate Account Service||87||Naib Tehsildar||43|
|State Administrative Service Deputy District President||27||Assistant Director||20|
|Cooperative Extension Officer||18||Development Block Officer||14|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police GD||15||Chief Executive Officer Janpad Pannchayat||13|
|Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar||06||Sub Registrar||06|
|Chief Municipal officer – Group C||05||Chief Municipal Officer||02|
|Assistant Labor Officer||02||Labor Officer||02|
|Commercial Tax Officer||02||District Registrar||01|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||20||Total||283|
MP SSE SELECTION PROCESS
- Preliminary Examination:
- Paper I (Compulsory): Paper I consists of Objective type at Degree standard carries 200 marks
- Duration 02:00 hrs in the medium of Marathi & English.
- Paper II (Compulsory): Paper II consists of Objective type at Topic No.(1) to (5) Degree level, Topic No.(6) class X level, Topic No.(7) X/ XII level carries 200 marks, duration 02:00 hrs in the medium of Marathi & English.
- Main Examination:
- There Shall Be Six Compulsory Papers in Two Languages – Marathi and English (100 Marks Each, Of Descriptive Nature)
- Four General Studies (150 Marks Each, Multiple Choice Question Type Objective With 3:1 Negative Marking).
- Interview Shall be for 100 Marks
- Final Merit
MPPSC SSE PRE EXAM CENTRE
- Narshinghpur, Neemach, Panna, Badwani, Balaghat, Batul, Bhind, Bhopal, Mandala, Mandsaur, Murena, Indore, ujjain, Umaria, Katni, Khandwa, Khargaon, Sahor, Harda, Hoshangabad,
- Ashok Nagar, Burhanpur, Dindori, Anuppur, Gwalior, Guna, Chhattarpur, Chindwada, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Tikamgarh, Datia, Damoh, Dewas, Dhar, Ratlam,
- Rajgarh, Raisen, Rewa, Vidisha, Shahdol, Sajapur, Shivpuri, Syopur, Satna, Sagar, Sivni, Sidhi, Alirajpur, Singrauli, Aagar Malva and Nivadi.
HOW TO FILL MPPSC SSE ONLINE FORM
- MPPSC State Service Exam SSE 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 January 2022 to 09 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group