MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 03 December 2022
Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill MSRVVP Lower Division Clerk post through “MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 26 November to 16 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
MSRVVP Job Notification 2022
MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment 2022 :- Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP) has recently released the notification for the post of MSRVVP Lower Division Clerk. Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MSRVVP Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP). All the information related to the MSRVVP Ujjain Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP)
MSRVVP Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 26 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 16 January 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, Women Candidates Fee :- 0/-
MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of MSRVVP LDC application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 16 January 2023
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as per Govt. of India orders issued from time to time. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
- Lucknow Army Cantt Recruitment
- Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment
- Airforce AFCAT 1/2023 Recruitment
MSRVVP LDC Vacancy 2022
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05 (3-UR, 01-OBC, 01 ST)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Eligibility Criteria
Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates should have 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- Typing speed : 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- For more details read the official notification.
MSRVVP LDC Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test and/or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
MSRVVP Ujjain Postal Address
Postal Address: “Secretary, Maharashi sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Marg, Chintaman Ganesh, P.O. Jawasiya, Ujjain-456006 (MP)”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through India Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- A latest passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____ CATEGORY____ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain (MSRVVP) Official website.
MSRVVP Ujjain Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Latest Govt Jobs