TITLE :- Nainital Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment 2020 | Result
POST UPDATE :- 23 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- The “Nainital Bank Limited (NBL)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Nainital Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Nainital Bank Limited (NBL)
Nainital Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 29 August 2020
- Registration Last Date :-
15 September 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 22 September 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 September 2020
- Exam Date : November / December 2020
- Download Admit Card : 24 November 2020
- Result Available : 23 December 2020
- For Probationary Officer Post : 2000/–
- For Clerk Post : 1500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
Age Limits As On 31 July 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits For Probationary Officer Post : 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limits For Clerk Post : 28 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Vacancy Details Total Post 155
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualifications|
|1.||Probationary Officer PO||75|
- Bachelor/ Master Degree with 50% Marks.
- Computer Knowledge Operation.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree with 45% Marks.
How to Fill Form
- Nainital Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nainital Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Last Date Extended Notice