TITLE :- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 | Admit Card
POST DATE :- 07 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “National Testing Agency (NTA)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Admit Card
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2020
National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 16 March 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 16 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 April 2020
- Online Correction Last Date : 15 July 2020
- Exam Held on : 19 To 26 November 2020
- Admit Card Available :07 November 2020
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General Candidates Fee : 1000 /-
- OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at any Indian Bank Branch.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 DECEMBER 2020
- For JRF Max. Age : 28 Year
- For Lecturer / NET : No Age Limits
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates Have M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2018
How to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card|
Download Exam Date Notice
Re Open Online Form
Re Open Notice
Online Correction / Edit Form