TITLE :- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 | Re Open
POST DATE :- 23 August 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 16 March 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 15 April 2020
- Re Open Online Start : 22 August 2020
- Registration Last Date : 10 September 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 September 2020
- Online Correction Last Date : 11-17 September 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General Candidates Fee : 1000 /-
- OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at any Indian Bank Branch.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 December 2020
- For JRF Max. Age : 28 Year
- For Lecturer / NET : No Age Limits
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have M.Sc degree and equivalent for SC / ST candidates with 55% marks for General / OBC candidates.
Integrated syllabus and B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS candidates are also available for CSIR NET 2019.
Subjects for Test
- Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science.
- Life Science, Mathematics Science, Physical Science.
Send Application Form
- No need to send the application form.
- If you want to change the exam center, send written request letter for NTA CSIR.
How to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Re Open Notice
Online Correction / Edit Form