TITLE :- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 | Result
POST DATE :- 29 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- The “National Testing Agency (NTA)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam result.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2020
National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 16 March 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 16 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 April 2020
- Online Correction Last Date : 15 July 2020
- Exam Held on : 19 To 26 November 2020
- Admit Card Available :07 November 2020
- Answer Key Available : 03 December 2020
- Result Declared : 29 December 2020
- General Candidates Fee : 1000 /-
- OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at any Indian Bank Branch.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 DECEMBER 2020
- For JRF Max. Age : 28 Year
- For Lecturer / NET : No Age Limits
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
- Candidates Have M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2018
How to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in National Testing Agency CSIR UGC Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card|
Download Exam Date Notice
Re Open Online Form
Re Open Notice
Online Correction / Edit Form