Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 10 September 2022
“Indian Navy” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 49 Vacancies of Civilian Post through “Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 10 September 2022 to 30 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Navy. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
HQ Western Naval Command Offline Form 2022 Notification 2022
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 :- Indian Navy has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued on 10 September 2022 employment newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Navy; https://www.indiannavy.nic.in. All the information related to the Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Navy Western Naval Command, Mumbai
Western Naval Command Vacancy 2022 Notification
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 02/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 10 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 September 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25-45 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 30 September 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022
- Post Office Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Online Form 2022
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Vacancy 2022
|Staff Nurse||03||Rs 44900-1,42,400/-|
|Library & Information Assistant||06||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||40||Rs 19900-63200/-|
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse. Registered as a fully trained nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
- Age Limit: 18-45 Years
Library & Information Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science.
- Two years’ professional experience in a Library.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board/Institution and knowledge of 1st line maintenance.
- Must have driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) & Motor Cycles.
- One year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
- Age Limit: 18-25 Years
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Selection Process
Shortlisting: Where the number of applications received is too large (for posts with requisite minimum qualification as per SRO) in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient or possible for the department to call all the candidates for the written exam.
Written Examination: All shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the written exam consisting of multiple choice objective type questions based on the essential/desirable qualification and bilingual in both English and Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
Written Exam Pattern
(i) General English- 15 Marks
(ii) Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning- 15 Marks
(iii) General Awareness- 20 Marks
(iv) Awareness in relevant Trade/Field- 50 Marks
Driving Test: All Eligible candidates applying for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) to attend a driving test which will be qualifying in nature. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated to the eligible candidates through post.
General Intelligence/ Awareness and Reasoning: The test will also include question design to test the candidate abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, discriminating observation relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, economics, general policy including Indian constitution, history, culture, geography and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
English Language: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, its vocabulary, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include question on problems relating to number systems, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, average, interest, computations of whole number, decimal and fractions and relationship between numbers, profit and loss, discount, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
Knowledge of the Trade: The test will include questions relating to trade/posts as per the qualification required and job description specified.
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Speed Post/Register Post only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of Driving Licence and Experience Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two additional Passport size photographs in Blue Background and self- attested on the reverse side of the photograph.
- A Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 45/- affixed on it.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of_____, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Navy
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Navy HQ Western Naval Command Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group