TITLE :- NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 17 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Free download NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 and apply as soon as possible. The National Book Trust India, New Delhi has invited the applicants for the following posts, the candidates who wish to fill the recruitment form for the said posts can apply for it.
Free Download Application Form
National Book Of Trust India (NBT India)
NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020
(Contractual recruitment )
- Application Submission Last Date :- 23 September 2020 05:30 PM
- Exam Date :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Free recruitment is being organized for the following posts.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in the Specified Language.
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Three years work experience with knowledge of Proofreading, Editing, Translation, Book Assessment Writing, Content Development, Booklet Layout Designing etc.
- Knowledge of Working on Pagemaker, Excel and Other Software.
- Master’ Degree in the Specified Language.
For more information, read the official notification.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 45 Years
- The age limit will be calculated as per the last date ( 23 September 2020 ) for submission of application.
(Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.)
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- Free recruitment is being organized for the following posts.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Deputy Director [Estt & Admn] National Book Trust, India. Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area. Phase – II , Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
- Interested candidates for recruitment will have to send the application form by attaching it in such a way that they reach the given address on or before 23 September 2020 along with self-attested copies of necessary documents either personally or through post.
Vacancy Details Total Post 15
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies||Period of Engagement|
Purely of short- Term Contract Basis for a Period of Six Months Which Can be Extended as per the Requirement or Depending on the Performance of the Candidate/Need of the Organization.
Below 45 Years
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Experience Certificate.
- A self-written full postal address envelope.
- Copy of relevant certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman / Physically Handicapped.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- On the envelope containing the application, “Application for the post of Editorial assistant” and category must be written in clear and capital letters.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Selection will be on the basis of interview.
- TA or DA will not be payable to candidates for interview.
- The given positions can be decreased or increased.
- Application forms have been invited on contractual basis from Indian citizens admitted to the following posts.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Free Download Application Form
NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Free Download ,NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Admit Card NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Exam Date, NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notifications, NBT India Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Vacancies