TITLE :- NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 Result
POST UPDATE :- 07 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 ADMIT CARD, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Council for Hotel Management
NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
- Registration Start :- 01 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 20 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 March 2020
- CBT Exam Date : 29 August 2020
- Download Admit Card : 15 August 2020
- Result Available : 05 September 2020
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 900/-
- EWS Candidates Fee : 700/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 450/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 July 2020
- Mini. Age : NA
- Maxi. Age : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have Passed 10+2 SSC Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- English as a Compulsory Subject.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
How to Fill Form
- NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 01/01/2020 to 20/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.