TITLE :- NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 Result
POST UPDATE :- 07 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 ADMIT CARD, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
National Council for Hotel Management
NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
- Registration Start :- 01 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 20 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 March 2020
- CBT Exam Date : 29 August 2020
- Download Admit Card : 15 August 2020
- Result Available : 05 September 2020
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 900/-
- EWS Candidates Fee : 700/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 450/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 July 2020
- Mini. Age : NA
- Maxi. Age : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have Passed 10+2 SSC Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- English as a Compulsory Subject.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
How to Fill Form
- NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 01/01/2020 to 20/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NCHM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.