TITLE :- NCHM Noida Various Post Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 26 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NCHM Noida Various Post Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Noida
NCHM Noida Various Post Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 09 April 2021
- Further Process : – Stay Connected with Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 31 MARCH 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25/ 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.
- Stenographer Grade D :- Candidates Have 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription: 50 w.p.m. (English) or 65 w.p.m. (Hindi) (computer only)
- Lower Division Clerk : Candidates should have 10th of 10+2 system or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. with at least one year experience.
- Ability to use Computer is an essential qualification.
For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 03
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limits||Salary|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Director [A&F], National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Sector – 62, NOIDA – 201309 [UP]
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If the candidate has
- Aadhaar Card Copy.
- A self-addressed envelope. Without Stamp.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application For the “____(Post Name) Advt. No.____ “
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Note:- Read the official Notification for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.