NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 01 November 2022
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Executive Assistant Post through “NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 29 October 2022 to 27 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
NFDB Executive Assistant Notification 2022
NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 :- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) has recently released the notification for the Executive Assistant post. Its official notice has been issued on 29 October 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB). All the information related to the NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB)
Executive Assistant Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 29 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 27 November 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 29 October 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
The fee must be in the form of Demand Draft or through online payment to this office and payment proof should be submitted along with the application without fail. The payment through online mode can be made to the following account;
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- Female, SC, ST, PwBD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
NFDB Account details
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Name of Account Holder||National Fisheries Development Board|
|Branch:||AP Secretariat Branch, Hyderabad|
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of NFDB Executive Assistant offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 27 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- UP Metro Rail Recruitment
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment
- ITBP Constable/ HC (Telecommunication) Recruitment
- IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
NFDB Executive Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Executive Assistant (Technical)||06 (05-UR, 01-SC)||Rs.9300-34800 & GP-Rs.4200/-|
|Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration)||01 (01-OBC)||Rs.9300-34800 & GP-Rs.4200/-|
NFDB Executive Assistant Qualification
Executive Assistant (Technical)
- Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture/Mari culture/Marine Biology/Industrial Fisheries/Zoology with specialisation in fisheries.
Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration)
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Statistics/ Science/ Business Administration / Management/ Computer Application from a recognized University.
- For more details read the official notification.
NFDB Executive Assistant Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
NFDB Executive Assistant Postal Address
Postal Address: “Chief Executive, National Fisheries Development Board, Pillar No. 235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA Post, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500052”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ any other ID card.
- Original Demand Draft, if applicable.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ CATEGORY_____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Official website.
NFDB Executive Assistant Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Latest Govt Jobs