TITLE :- NHB Bank Assistant Manager Scale I Recruitment 2020, Result
POST UPDATE :- 20 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “National Housing Bank (NHB)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NHB Bank Assistant Manager Scale I Recruitment 2020”. The candidates who participated in the examination can see the result of their examination.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Housing Bank (NHB)
NHB Bank Assistant Manager Scale I Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. NHB/HR & Admin/Recruitment/2020-21/02
- Registration Start :- 29 August 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 18 September 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 October 2020
- Download Admit Card : 12 October 2020
- Result Available : 20 November 2020
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 850/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 175/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 175/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility Details
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks, SC, ST : 55% Marks From Any Recognized University/ Institute in India.
Vacancy Details Total Post 16
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager Scale I||06||03||03||04||00||16|
How to Fill Form
- NHB Bank Assistant Manager Scale I Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/08/2020 to 18/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NHB Bank Assistant Manager Scale I Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card