TITLE :- NIA Jaipur LDC MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 22 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA Jaipur)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “NIA Jaipur LDC MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA Jaipur)
NIA Jaipur LDC MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 February 2021
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- Associate Professor:
- SC Candidate Fee :- 4000/-
- Lecturer Post:
- General, OBC Candidates Fee :- 3500/-
- EWS, SC , ST Candidates Fee :- 3000/-
- Other Post:
- General Candidates Fee :- 2000/-
- SC, ST & EWS Candidates Fee :- 1800/-
- PH, Ex- Servicemen Candidates Fee :- 0/-
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : According to the post
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have passed 10th class from a Central/ State Board of Education.
- Candidates have passed 12th class from a Central/ State Board of Education.
|Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa)|
- Candidates have Post Graduate Degree concerned Subject .
- Read Official Notification for more information.
- Candidates have Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject.
- For more information read 0fficial notification.
- Candidates have B.Sc. in Botany with 2 Years relevant experience
- Candidates have passed 12th class from Central/State Board of Education.
- Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including internship OR B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University
- Candidates have passed 10th class with 1 year diploma in Library Science.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 52
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 (Raj)
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, by Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Bank Draft of fair price by category.
- Two passport size photographs.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- While emailing, the applicant should write the Application for “Post Name and Category Name”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form
Official Notification + Form