NIFT Kolkata Group C Vacancy 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 12 February 2022
The National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata (NIFT) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 11 vacancies of Assistant, Assistant Warden, Nurse, Lab Assistant & Stenographer Grade III Post through “NIFT Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 12 February 2022 to 31 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata (NIFT). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata (NIFT)
NIFT Kolkata Group C Vacancy 2022 Notification
NIFT Kolkata Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 12 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 11 March 2022 05:30 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidate Fee :- 590/-
- SC, ST, PH, Female Candidate Fee :- 0/-
- Demand Draft in the Favour of NIFT Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- Applicant must write his/her name, address and post applied for on the back of the Demand Draft and must enclose the original Demand Draft with their application forms
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 11 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
NIFT KOLKATA GROUP C VACANCY :: 11
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01 (UR)||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Assistant Warden (For Girls)||01 (UR)||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade III||01 (UR)||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Nurse||01 (UR)||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Lab Assistant||07 (UR-4, OBC-2, EWS-01)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 02 years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. OR
- Master’s Degree in Commerce with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. And Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Assistant Warden (for Girls):
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institution.
- One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution
- Stenographer (Grade – III):
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. And Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- Nurse :
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery.
- Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
- 06 months (Degree) or Two and half years (Diploma) experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital.
- Lab Assistant:
- Full Time Diploma/ certificate after 10th. (According to post). And Working Experience in the relevant / related field.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- For more information read the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
NIFT KOLKATA POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: “Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Indian Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Original Demand draft of Rs 590/- . If applicable.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
Join Telegram Group