ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 18
|Steno Grade-III ||01|
- I. Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute.
- II. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- III. Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- IV. Proficiency in Computer Operation
(Finance & Accounts)
- I. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 02 years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
Master’s Degree in Commerce with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
- II. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software
- I. Graduate with One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies.
- ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/ sewing/ finishing machines in garment industry.
- Recognized Certificate (at least 6 months duration) from ITI as Fitter or its equivalent with 03 years experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/ sewing/ finishing machines in garment industry.
- I) Graduate with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science.
- II) At least one year working experience in a well-established Library.
|Junior Assistant ||02|
- Passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent
- 2. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m.
- 3. Computer proficiency, which includes:
- a. Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence.
- b. Competency in management of mail accounts
- c. Competency in retrieving information through search applications
- 4. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage
|Lab Assistant (FD)||01|
- 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03
years of relevant experience in industry.
- 10th Standard plus Diploma/ Certificate of 03 years duration with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and / or sewing supervisor in industry.
|Lab Assistant (FC)||01|
- I. Graduate from a recognized University / Institution
- II. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
|Lab Assistant (IT)||01|
- I. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- II. Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD.
- III. 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
- 1. At least 10th class pass.
- 2. Possession of the requisite driving license for two wheeler/ three-wheeler/ Light Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- 3. Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Light / Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- 4. Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||07|
- Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent