NIIRNCD Technician & Administrative Support Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 25 January 2022
“National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 10 vacancies of NIIRNCD Technician & Administrative Support Post through “NIIRNCD Jodhpur Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 18 January 2022 to 31 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through E-Mail.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)
NIIRNCD Technician & Administrative Support Vacancy 2022
NIIRNCD Jodhpur Technician Recruitment 2022
CONTRACT BASIS WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 18 January 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 31 January 2022 upto 5:30 PM
- Download Delhi Post Office Driver Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25/30 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 31 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
NIIRNCD TECHNICIAN & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT VACANCY :: 10
|Technician – III||08 (UR-01, OBC-04, SC-01 & ST-02)||Rs.18,000/-p.m|
|Administrative Support – IV||02 (UR-01 & OBC-01)||Rs.15,800/-p.m.|
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Technician – III:
- 12th pass in science subjects and 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR
- 12th pass in science subjects AND 01 year DMLT and 01 year lab experience in a Govt. recognized organization Or
- 12th pass in science subjects and 02 years field/laboratory experience.
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Administrative Support – IV:
- Candidates should have passed High School or equivalent from any recognized Board/ University.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- For more information read the official notification.
After successful submission of the application for DNIIRNCD Technician & Administrative Support Vacancy 2022 by the candidate, they will be called for the selection process. which is like this :-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
NIIRNCD JODHPUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
E-Mail Address: “[email protected]”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By E-Mail only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Experience in the relevant discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post
- Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidate at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending written test/personal discussion.
Join Telegram Group