NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply for 76 Vacancies
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) invites applications to fill 76 vacancies of Non Teaching Posts through NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification from 06 May 2023 to 05 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 :- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) has recently released the notification for the Non Teaching Posts . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Non Teaching Posts . Candidates can apply from the official website of National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan). All the information related to the NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)|
|Post Name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Post Wise|
|Vacancy||76 (All India)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||06 May 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||05 June 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment Application Fees
|General, OBC, EWS||300/-|
|Women, SC, ST, PH (Divyangjan)||0/-|
Please submit a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only), drawn in favor of the National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, along with your application. Please note that a separate application is required for each post. On the back side of the demand draft, please clearly mention your name and the post you are applying for.
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching is;
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Age Limit as on :- 05 June 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- Haryana CET Group C Recruitment
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment
- JMI Non Teaching Recruitment
- SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Recruitment
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Director||04||Rs.90,000/- per month|
|Assistant Professor||16||Rs.75,000/- per month|
|Lecturer||08||Rs.60,000/- per month|
|Administrative Officer||04||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Rehabilitation Officer||04||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||04||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Accountant||04||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Special Educator||04||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Orientation Mobility Instructor||04||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Vocational Instructor||04||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Assistant||04||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Clinical Assistant||08||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Workshop Supervisor||04||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Clerk/Typist||04||Rs.25,000/- per month|
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Pass/ Degree/ Diploma holders are eligible for NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Posts.
Read the Official Notification for Post Wise Eligibility Details.
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview (as applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Recruitment of Group- ‘B’ and ‘C’ post(s) shall be done on the following procedure:-
|Particulars||Weightage of Total Marks|
|Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions)||80%|
NIOH Kolkata Recruitment Postal Address
Postal Address: “Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By India Post Only). Application received after the last date (05 June 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar-card/ Other ID Card.
- Proof of Application Fees (As applicable).
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificate etc. (If applicable)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “Name of the Post and Centre’ applied for along with Advertisement Number” on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- Applications should be neatly typed on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format. All Columns of the application form should be filled up and no column should be left blank.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching application will be rejected.
- This National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) Official website.
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Official Notice & Link
Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available