NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 103 Vacancies
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) invites applications to fill 103 vacancies of Nurses and Paramedics through NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 Notification from 12 May 2023 to 01 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
NLC India Ltd Vacancy 2023 Notification
NLC India Ltd Notification 2023 :- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) has recently released the notification for the Nurses and Paramedics . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NLC India Ltd Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited). All the information related to the NLC India Ltd Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited)
NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 Online Form
NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited)|
|Post Name||Nurses and Paramedics|
|Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
NLC India Ltd Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to NLC India Ltd recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||12 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||01 June 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01 June 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Nurses and Paramedics application fee through the payment gateway on the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 01 June 2023 at 23.45 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||486/-|
|SC, ST, ESM, PwBD||236/-|
The NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
NLC India Ltd Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NLC India Ltd online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for NLC India Ltd is;
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- 55 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 May 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- GMRC Non Executives Recruitment
- NIH Various Post Recruitment
- Pune CGST Customs Recruitment
- BSF Head Constable Recruitment
- AVNL Apprentice Recruitment
NLC India Ltd Vacancy 2023
|Male Nursing Assistant||36||Rs 25,000/-|
|Female Nursing Assistant||22||Rs 25,000/-|
|Maternity Assistant||05||Rs 25,000/-|
|Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant||04||Rs 25,000/-|
|Lab Technician||04||Rs 34,000/-|
|Dialysis Technician||02||Rs 34,000/-|
|Emergency Care Technician||05||Rs 34,000/-|
NLC India Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Nursing Assistant (Male/ Female)
- Pass in SSLC / HSC with science subjects
- One Year Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant/Multipurpose Hospital Worker (Inclusive of Theory and Practical).
- 12th pass and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training of 2 years duration/ DGNM – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery approved by Central /State Governments.
- Should possess valid Registration certificate from the State Nurses & Midwives Council.
Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant
- Pancha Karma Therapy Course of duration one year/two years /or
- Diploma in Nursing Therapy (DNT) / Diploma in Pancha Karma Therapy of Duration two years or more Approved by State / Central Government.
- B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Science Technology/B.Sc in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Technology/or
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radio Diagnosis & Imaging)/B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)/Bachelor of Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/or
- B.Sc in Radiography/B.Sc in Medical Technology in Radiography Approved by Central /State Governments.
- B.Sc MLT Approved by Central /State Governments.
- B.Sc Degree in Dialysis Technology/Dialysis Therapy/B.Voc (Renal Dialysis Technology)/Renal Dialysis Technology.
Emergency Care Technician
- B.Sc degree in Emergency Care Technology/Accident & Emergency Care Technology/Critical Care Technology/Emergency Medicine Technology.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Master of Physiotherapy (MPT).
- B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and DGNM.
- Must have registered as Nurses and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
NLC India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023
NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 01 June 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NLC India Ltd application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NLC India Ltd application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 12 May 2023 to 01 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NLC India Ltd Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for NLC India Ltd Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NLC India Ltd Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: 04142 – 255135
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
NLC India Ltd Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available