NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 13 April 2022
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 225 vacancies of Executive Trainees post through “NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 13 April 2022 to 28 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022 Notification
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 13 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 28 April 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 28 April 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, PwBD, Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- 26 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 28 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy :: 225
|Grade / Class||Category||Vacancies|
|NPCIL Executive Trainees||Current vacancies||218|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Eligibility
- BE/B Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines; Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline
- For more details read the official notification.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How To Fill Online Form
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022Candidate Can Apply Between 13 April 2022 To 28 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Govt. Job Group