TITLE :- NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2021
POST UPDATE :- 27 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “National Testing Agency (NTA)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2021”. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2021
ADVT. NO. GPAT 2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 23 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 22 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23 January 2021
- CBT Exam Date : 25-30 February 2021
- Download Admit Card : January 2021
- Result Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 2000/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 1000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS FOR NTA GPAT 2021
- There is no age limit for NTA CMAT 2021.
- Candidates Have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy From any Recognized University.
- Note : B.Tech Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. Candidates Are Not Eligible.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
HOW TO FILL NTA GPAT ONLINE FORM 2021
- NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 23/12/2020 to 22/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.