TITLE :- NTA IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 (2022-2024)
POST UPDATED :- 07 SEPTEMBER 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Testing Agency (NTA)” has recently invited applications from the interested candidates through “NTA IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 (2022-2024)”. Applicants waiting for this can now apply through online mode. Eligible applicants must read the official notification before applying. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission 2021
NTA IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 (2022-2024)
IIFT MBA(IB) 2022 – 24 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 02 September 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 October 2021 Upto 5:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 October 2021 Upto 11:00 PM
- Correction Modification Date :- 17 To 26 October 2021
- Exam Date :- 05 December 2021
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- General, EWS, OBC NCL Candidates Fee : Rs. 2500/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs Candidates Fee : US$ 200/ Rs. 15,000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination. Candidates of any age group can apply to participate in this exam.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Must Have Obtained : 50% Marks.
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Must Have Obtained : 45% marks.
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
- Subjects (Multiple choice Questions-Objective type ):
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Duration of the test: 2 hours (120 minutes). From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Medium: The medium of Examination will be English.
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test CBT
- The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-I. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24.
- Effort will be made to allot Centre of examination to the candidates in order of the City choice opted by them in their Application Form
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTA IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 (2022-2024) Candidate Can Apply Between 02/09/2021 to 15/10/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 (2022-2024).
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.