TITLE :- NTA JIPMAT Admission Test 2021 Apply Online
POST UPDATE :- 09 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Testing Agency (NTA)” invites online applications from students for NTA JIPMAT Admission Test 2021. Important information related to the said exam is as follows –
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA JIPMAT Admission Test 2021
- Registration Start :- 01 April 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 30 April 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30 April 2021
- Correction Modification Date : 05 To 10 May 2021
- Download Admit Card : June 2021
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 2000/-
- SC, ST & PH Candidates Fee : 1000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline mode.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT 2021 (IIM Bodh Gaya & IIM Jammu)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum 60% Marks. For SC / ST Candidates Required : 55% Marks..
- For Course Wise Eligibility Details Read the official Notification.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTA JIPMAT Admission Test 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NTA JIPMAT Admission Test 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.