India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
NTA NEET Admission 2021 | Answer Key
Updated :- 15 October 2021
“National Testing Agency (NTA)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NTA NEET Admission 2021”. The answer key of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their answer key.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2021
NTA NEET Admission 2021
- Registration Start :- 13 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 10 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 August 2021
- Filling up the 2nd Phase & Correction in 1st Phase : 01 To 10 October 2021
- Answer Key Available : 15 October 2021
- Result Available : Notified Soon
- General Candidates Fee : 1500/–
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: 1400/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 800/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Read the official notification for Age relaxation.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with PCB Stream.
- Read the official notification for Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
HOW TO FILL NTA NEET APPLICATION FORM 2021
- NTA NEET Admission 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 13 July To 10 August 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA NEET Admission 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
For Filling up the Phase II and Correction in Phase I
Notice For Filling up the Phase II and Correction in Phase I
Join Telegram Group