TITLE :- NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021 Apply Online | Last Date Extended
POST UPDATE :- 03 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Testing Agency (NTA)” has invited applications from Candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021”. Eligible candidate can apply online form.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021
- Registration Start :- 02 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 09 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 March 2021
- Correction Modification Date : 12 To 16 March 2021
- Exam Date : 02 To 17 May 2021
- Download Admit Card : April 2021
- General Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- For JRF : Maximum Age Limits : 30 years
- For NET : No Age Limits.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/02/2021 to 02/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Date Extended Notice