India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021 | Answer Key Download
Updated :- 21 January 2022
“National Testing Agency (NTA)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021”. The answer key of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their answer key.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021
- Registration Start :- 02 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 09 March 2021
- Exam Date : 20 Nov To 05 Dec 2021
- Download Phase 2 Admit Card : 21 December 2021
- Answer Key Available : 21 January 2022
- General Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- For JRF : Maximum Age Limits : 30 years
- For NET : No Age Limits.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/08/2021 to 05/09/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA UGC NET December 2020 Cycle May 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download Phase 2 Exam Notice
Download Revised Exam Notice
Date Extended Notice