NTA UGC NET 2023 Apply Online
National Testing Agency (NTA) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications through NTA UGC NET 2023 Notification from 29 December 2022 to 23 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NTA UGC NET 2023 official notification issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
UGC NET Notification 2022-23
NTA UGC NET 2023 :- National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently released the notification for the post of NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UGC NET Online Form 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA). All the information related to the UGC NET Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC NET 2023
- Application Form Start : 29 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 23 January 2023 Till 5 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 23 January 2023 Till 11:50 PM
- Exam Date :- 21 Feb to 10 March 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 2nd Week February 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
NTA UGC NET Application Fee
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the NTA UGC NET 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 application fee through the payment gateway on the National Testing Agency (NTA) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 23 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, Unreserved Candidates Fees:- 1100/-
- EWS, OBC Candidates Fees:- 550/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fees :- 275/-
The UGC NET December 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
UGC NET Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NTA UGC NET 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Age Limit :- 31 Years
- National Eligibility Test (NET) Age Limit :- NA
- Age Limit as on :- 01 February 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- Ramgarh Army Cantt Recruitment
- BRO GREF Recruitment
- CRPF Head Constable (Min.) and ASI Recruitment
- Central Silk Board Recruitment
- Jabalpur Army Cantt Recruitment
NTA UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with minimum 55% Marks from any recognized University in India.
- For more details please read the official notification.
NTA UGC NET Seat Availability
- 15% seats for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List
- 10% seats for General-Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates.
- 5% seats in the above mentioned categories for PwD with 40% or more disability shall be reserved horizontally’.
NTA UGC NET 2022 Subject Available
UGC NET Selection Process
The NTA UGC NET 2023 examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in multi shifts as per the time schedule specified in the Information at a glance, in the Subjects given at Appendix -III in selected Cities spread across the Country.
The NTA UGC NET will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions (MCQ). There will be no break between papers. Duration- 03 hours without any break. All the questions are compulsory.
|Paper-I; The questions in Paper-1 intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the applicant. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, divergent thinking, reading comprehension and general awareness of the applicant.||50||100|
|Paper-II; This is based on the subject selected by the applicant and will assess domain knowledge.||100||200|
Medium of NTA UGC NET Question Paper
The medium of UGC NET Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only. Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the NTA UGC NET Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only. Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the UGC NET Application Form.
NTA UGC NET Syllabus
The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website. Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023
The NTA UGC NET Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates of UGC NET December 2022, subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. The candidate has to download the UGC NET Admit Card from the National Testing Agency (NTA) website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on date, shift, time and discipline as indicated in his/her NTA UGC NET Admit Card.
In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the NTA website, he/she may approach the Help Line of National Testing Agency (NTA) between 09:30 am to 5:30 pm or write to NTA at: [email protected]
Documents to be brought to the UGC NET Exam Centre
Candidates must bring the following documents to the UGC NET Examination Centre;
- Printed copy of UGC NET Admit Card.
- One passport size photograph for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination. (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs. (PAN card/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card.)
- PwD Certificate – if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
UGC NET 2023 Exam Centre Reporting Time
The candidates shall report at the NTA UGC NET Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the exam so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before time. Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the ugc net examination.
Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the NTA UGC NET Examination Centre after 8.30 am in First Shift and after 2.30 pm in Second Shift. Candidates are also advised to report at the NTA UGC NET Examination Hall/Room in the Examination Centre by 8.45 am in the First Shift and by 2.45 pm in the Second Shift.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will display UGC NET Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the UGC NET Answer Key. The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for 2-3 days.
The Candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the NTA UGC NET Provisional Answer Key on payment of Rs. 200/- per question challenged as a processing fee (non-refundable fee). The National Testing Agency (NTA) decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
NTA UGC NET Result 2023
The following steps will be followed;
Step I: The number of applicants to be qualified (total slots or Eligibility for Assistant Professor) shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
Step II: The UGC NET total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
Step III: In order to be considered for ‘JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Assistant Professor’, the applicant must have appeared in UGC NET both the papers.
Step IV: The number of applicants to be declared qualified in UGC NET any subject for a particular category is derived as per the methodology illustrated.
Step V: All applicants who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived as per Step IV, shall constitute the consideration zone for JRF.
Step VI: The total number of UGC NET slots available for awarding JRF is allocated among different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
How to Apply for NTA UGC NET 2022
UGC NET 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the UGC NET Recruitment 2022.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UGC NET Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 December 2022 To 23 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in UGC NET December 2022.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NTA UGC NET Registration 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the NTA UGC NET Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the NTA UGC NET Recruitment Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
NTA UGC NET Official Notice & Link
- Apply Online for UGC NET December 2022
- Last Date Extended Notice
- Download UGC NET Notification 2022
- NTA UGC NET New Syllabus
- Upcoming Updates – Join Telegram Channel
- NTA UGC Official Website