TITLE :- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 24 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 24 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 10 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 March 2021
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee: 300/-
- SC, ST & PH Candidate Fee: 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the State Bank of India E Challan fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Experience Engineer E2: Candidates Should Have BE / B.Tech Engg. Degree in Related Branch with 60% Marks and 1 Year Working Experience.
- Assistant Chemist: Candidates Should Have Master Degree M.Sc in Chemistry with Minimum 60% Marks. For SC / ST Candidates Only Passed.
- For More Details Read Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 230
|Electronics and Instrumentation||19||03||10||05||03||40|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.