TITLE :- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 | Download Admit Card
POST UPDATE :- 24 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 24 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 10 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 March 2021
- Exam Date :- 03 July 2021
- Download Admit Card :- 24 June 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee: 300/-
- SC, ST & PH Candidate Fee: 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the State Bank of India E Challan fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Experience Engineer E2: Candidates Should Have BE / B.Tech Engg. Degree in Related Branch with 60% Marks and 1 Year Working Experience.
- Assistant Chemist: Candidates Should Have Master Degree M.Sc in Chemistry with Minimum 60% Marks. For SC / ST Candidates Only Passed.
- For More Details Read Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 230
|Electronics and Instrumentation||19||03||10||05||03||40|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card