TITLE :- NWDA Clerk/ Steno and Other Post Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 10 May 2021
SHORT INFO :- “National Water Development Agency (NWDA)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “NWDA Clerk/ Steno and Other Post Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
NWDA Clerk/ Steno and Other Post Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Start : 10 May 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25 June 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- General, OBC Candidates Fee :- 840/-
- SC, ST, EWS, Women, PWD Candidates Fee :- 500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Candidates Can Pay The Application Fee Through Online Mode Using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 25 JUNE 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27/ 30 Years (Post Wise)
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY/ TOTAL POST :: 62
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limits||Qualifications|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination. For more information please read the official notification.|
|i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute. |
ii) Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
|Degree of a recognized University. |
Grade – II
|12th Class passed from a recognized Board/ University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm|
|i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board and|
ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- (i) For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- (ii) For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- (iii) Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- NWDA Clerk/ Steno and Other Post Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 May 2021 To 25 June 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NWDA Clerk/ Steno and Other Post Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.