NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 23 April 2022
“National Water Development Agency (NWDA)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 07 vacancies of UDC, Steno, Junior Engg. & Accountant post through “NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 April 2022 to 23 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the National Water Development Agency (NWDA). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
NWDA UDC, Steno, Junior Engg. & Accountant Vacancy 2022 Online Form
NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 12/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Start :- 23 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 23 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 23 May 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 840/-
- SC, ST And EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 500/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 22 May 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Vacancy :: 07
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02 (ST)||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Junior Accountant||01 (UR)||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01 (SC)||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade- II||03 (01-OBC, 01-SC, 01-EWS)||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Eligibility
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should have Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have 12th Class Pass and Skill Shorthand Test on Computer at the speed of 80 WPM.
- Read the official notification for more details.
NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Steno Gr-II Only)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
|Post Name||Exam Pattern|
|UDC / Stenographer Gr-II||
How to Fill Online Form
- NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 23 April 2022 to 23 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NWDA Steno/ JE And UDC Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Our Telegram Group