Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 16 October 2022
“Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 403 vacancies of Jail Warder post through “Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 14 October to 13 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Odisha Jail Warder Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Odisha Jail Warder application form. Recently the Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha has released the official notification for 403 posts. For more updates on Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha. Because the Odisha Jail Warder Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVT. NO. 01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 14 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 13 November 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 13 November 2022
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Odisha Jail Warder application fee through the payment gateway on the Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 13 November 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Female, PwD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
The Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
Odisha Jail Warder Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Odisha Jail Warder online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
More Govt Job Only for You
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment
- AAI Western Region Recruitment
- AAI Eastern Region Recruitment
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment
Odisha Jail Warder Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination Certificate (+2) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or any other equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Must have Knowledge in Computer & IT Skills.
- For more details read the official notification.
Odisha Jail Warder Vacancy 2022
Odisha Jail Warder Selection Process
The Recruitment Board shall conduct written Examination with objective papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) Mode. The recruitment examination shall consist of 2 Stages as follows;
Stage-1: Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Paper: General English, Odia language, General Studies including Computer knowledge.
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Duration: 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
Type of test: Objective type with MCQ type. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted if any question is left un attempted.
Stage-2: Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying)
Eligible candidates qualifying in the CBRE shall access the link to ascertain the date, venue and time of the test to appear for the same. This test is qualifying in nature and will carry no marks. The candidate must qualify in each of the Physical Standards and physical Efficiency Tests as detailed below and failure at any stage will read to disqualification.
How to Apply for Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 13 November at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Odisha Jail Warder application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Odisha Jail Warder on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 October 2022 to 13 November 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Odisha Jail Warder Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group