TITLE :- OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2020
POST DATE :- 12 Janaury 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2020
- Online Application Start :- 12 January 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 11 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 18 February 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Other Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through SBI Bank E Challan Fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- For more information please read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 392
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group A||137|
|Odisha Police Service, Group A||104|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group A||06|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||74|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B||63|
|Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B||08|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 12/01/2021 to 11/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join What’s App Group