Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 Apply for Tenure Based Chemical Process Worker (CPW)
Updated :- 22 April 2023
Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence) invites applications to fill 100 vacancies of Tenure Based Chemical Process Worker (CPW) through Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 Notification from 22 April 2023 to 05 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Vacancy 2023 Notification
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 :- Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the Tenure Based Chemical Process Worker (CPW) . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tenure Based Chemical Process Worker (CPW) . Candidates can apply from the official website of Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the Ordnance Factory Itarsi Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence)
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Name||Tenure Based Chemical Process Worker (CPW)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level 2|
|Vacancy||100 (All India)|
|Article Category||Defence Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||22 April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||05 May 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|Women, SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Ordnance Factory Itarsi online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Ordnance Factory Itarsi is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Indian Army ASC Centre Group C Recruitment
- AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment
- UPSC CMS Recruitment
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Basic Pay|
|Tenure Based CPW||100||Rs. 19900 + DA|
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Eligibility Criteria
Ex-Apprentices in the AOCP Trade who have completed training in ordnance factories and have experience handling explosives for the military, as well as Ex-Apprentices in the AOCP Trade who have completed training in ordnance factories under the former Ordnance Factory Board and were awarded NAC or NTC certificates from NCTVT (now NCVT).
For details read the official notification.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment Selection Process
- NCTVT Exam
- Trade/ Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Candidates will be selected based solely on the marks they receive in the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical Test, in order of merit. The cut-off percentage for calling candidates for the trade test will be determined by the Ordnance Factory Itarsi based on the total marks obtained in the NCTVT.
A merit list will be compiled based on the combined marks secured in the NCTVT Exam and the Trade Test/Practical Test, with a weightage of 80% for NCTVT Exam marks and 20% for Trade Test/Practical Test marks. Candidates who pass the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of merit.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Postal Address
Postal Address: “The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi, District: Narmdapuram, Madhya Pradesh, Pin -461 122”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Post Only). Application received after the last date (05 May 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- A Self-Attested Photographs (Name & father’s name on the back side of photo).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “TENURE
BASED CPW PERSONNEL ON CONTRACT BASIS” (write the name of post which applying for) and CATEGORY______ on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Ordnance Factory Itarsi application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Ordnance Factory Itarsi application will be rejected.
- This Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Ordnance Factory Itarsi, MP (Ministry of Defence) Official website.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Official Notice & Link
Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available