Panipat Court Peon Interview Schedule & Shortlisted Candidates
Updated :- 11 March 2023
District & Session Judge (Panipat) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 06 vacancy of Peon through Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 Notification from 07 February 2023 to 03 March 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by District & Session Judge (Panipat). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Panipat Court Job Notification 2023
Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 :- District & Session Judge (Panipat) has recently released the notification for the post of Panipat Court Peon. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Panipat Court Peon Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Session Judge (Panipat). All the information related to the Panipat Court Peon Job 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
District & Session Judge (Panipat)
Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Panipat Court Peon Recruitment Overview
|Organization/ Department||District & Session Judge Panipat|
|Total No. of Post||06|
|Job Category||District Court|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 Important Date
The important dates related to Panipat Court recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||Started|
|Application Submission Last Date||03 March 2023 till 5 PM|
|Interview Schedule||13-18 March 2023 at 01:30 AM|
|Download Offline Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
Panipat Court Recruitment Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Panipat Court Peon Recruitment application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per government rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment
- CPCB Clerk, MTS & Other Post Recruitment
- Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment
- Haryana Group C CET Registration
- SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification
Panipat Court Vacancy 2023
|Peon||06 (Gen-04, SC-01, BCA-01)||Rs.16900-53500/|
Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Middle standard/ Class 8th pass and having knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- For more details read the District & Session Judge (Panipat) official notification.
Panipat Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Panipat Court Recruitment 2023 Interview
Candidates shall report in Judicial Court Complex, District Courts, G.T. Road, Panipat, for marking their attendance and Interview as per above schedule. The candidates shall also bring their original documents/ testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed for interview.
Interview Schedule for the post of Peon :-
|Applicants having names with Alphabet||Interview Date|
|A to F||13.03.2023|
|G to L||14.03.2023|
|M to Q||15.03.2023|
|R to V||16.03.2023|
|S to Z||17.03.2023|
|Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Zila Sainik Board.||18.03.2023|
Panipat District Court Postal Address
Postal Address: “Office of District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, District Courts, G. T. Road, Panipat – 132103 [Haryana]”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Registered Post or By Hand Only). Application received after the last date (03 March 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational qualification and professional certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs 10/- stamp ticket.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Panipat Court application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Panipat Court Peon application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Panipat Court Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This District & Session Judge (Panipat) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Session Judge (Panipat).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Session Judge (Panipat) Official website.
Panipat District Court Official Notice & Link
Download Interview Schedule
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available