Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 06 May 2022
The Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank (PUCB) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 14 vacancies of Clerk, Cashier, Junior Accountant/ Assistant Branch Manager, Senior Accountant/ Branch Manager Post through “Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 06 May 2022 to 17 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank (PUCB). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank (PUCB)
PUCB Clerk, Cashier, Junior Accountant/ Assistant Branch Manager, Senior Accountant/ Branch Manager Vacancy 2022
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2022
- Application Form Start :- 06 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Candidates Eligibility Detail
Senior Accountant/ Branch Manager:
- Candidates must have Post Graduate having at least 07 years of Banking/ NBFC/ Insurance Company Experience
Junior Accountant/ Assistant Branch Manager:
- Candidates must have Post Graduate having at least 05 years of Banking/ NBFC/ Insurance Company Experience
- Commerce Graduate having at least 03 years of Banking/ NBFC/ Insurance Company Experience. Candidates with MBA in Finance & Marketing will be preferred.
- Commerce Graduate having at least 02 years of Banking/ NBFC/ Insurance Company Experience. Candidates with MBA in Finance & Marketing will be preferred.
- For more details read the official notification.
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Vacancy :: 14
|Senior Accountant/ Branch Manager||03||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Junior Accountant/ Assistant Branch Manager||03||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Senior Clerk||03||Rs. 24,000/-|
|Clerk-Cum-Cashier/ F.S||05||Rs. 20,000/-|
PUCB Bank Panipat Vacancy Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Application
- Written Exam and/or Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Selected candidates can be posted in Gurugram, Kaithal, Panchkula and other branches of the bank in Haryana and NCT of Delhi.
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Managing Director, The Panipat Co-Operative Bank Ltd, 932-935, Om City Centre, G.T. Road, Panipat, Haryana– 132103”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post/ Courier/ By Hand only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. if any relevant to post.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Latest passport size coloured photo.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “Application for the post of _____ Category_______” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group