Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Full Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 06 August 2022
“Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 759 Vacancies of Clerk Post through “Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 06 August 2022 to 27 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
P&H High Court Clerk Notification 2022
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 06 August 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Application Submission Last Date :- 27 August 2022 upto 11:59 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 27 August 2022
- Exam Date :- October/November, 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, Other State Candidates Fee :- 825/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM Candidates Fee of State of Punjab :- 525/-
- PHC Candidates Fee of Punjab :- 625/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking mode.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules). These applicants are required to apply under General category in online application form.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Qualification
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university in India.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject.
- Must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- For more Details Read the official notification.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022
More Govt Job Only for You :-
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Salary
The salary, pay, allowances etc. of the recommended candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions issued by Government of Punjab duly adopted for the Subordinate Courts of Punjab from time to time
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Written Exam
The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects: –
|Subject||Type of Exam||Marks|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation )||30|
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Qualifying Marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Computer Test
candidates who qualify the Computer Based Test (CBT), the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts.
- In Part-I: Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
- In Part-II: candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. Typing Speed.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date
The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of October/November 2022. The exact date will be notified on the official website of (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mail/SMS in this regard. The applicants can download and get print out of their E-Admit Card by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Centre
Examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana, U.T of Chandigarh and Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi NCR. Candidates will be asked for preferences regarding examination centre in their online application form
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 August 2022 To 27 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Punjab Haryana High Court Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Preparation
Join Telegram Group