TITLE :- Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Download Admit Card 2021
POST UPDATE :- 16 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Rajasthan High Court (RHC-Jodhpur)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Admit Card
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Rajasthan High Court (RHC-Jodhpur)
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 30 January 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 28 February 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 29 February 2021
- Exam Date :- 03-08 April 2021
- Download Admit Card :- 16 March 2021
- General, EWS And OBC Candidates Fee: 650/-
- SC, ST Candidate Fee: 400/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E- Mitra KIOSK fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate with O Level / COPA / Diploma / RSCIT Course.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 434
|Stenographer Gr-III English||Non TST : 51, TSP Area : 03|
|Stenographer Gr-III Hindi||Non TST : 329, DLSAs Non TSP : 36, TST Area : 11|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 30/01/2020 to 28/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Exam Date Notice