TITLE :- Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Form 2020
POST UPDATE :- 27 August 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Form 2020,Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC, Jodhpur), applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
Download Admit Card
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Rajasthan High Court (RHC-Jodhpur)
Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 10 February 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 05 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 06 March 2020
- Exam Date :- 12 September 2020
- Download Admit Card :- 27 September 2020
- General, EWS And OBC Non- Creamy Layer Candidates Fee: 500/-
- SC, ST Candidate Fee: 350/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E- Mitra KIOSK fee mode.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 January 2020
- Mini Age Required : 18 Year’s
- Max Age : 40 Year’s
- Extra Age Relation as per Rules.
Candidates Required Education Qualifications
- Candidates Master Degree With English Subject.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 15
|Sr. No.||Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies |
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/02/2020 to 05/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card