Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 10 February 2022
Elementary Education Department Rajasthan Bikaner invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 32,000 vacancies of Teacher Level I & II post through Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 10 January 2022 to 16 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Elementary Education Department Rajasthan Bikaner. Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Elementary Education Department Rajasthan Bikaner
Rajasthan Level I & II Teacher Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 01-04/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 10 January 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 16 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 16 February 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 100/-
- OBC (NCL), EWS Candidates Fee : 70/-
- SC, ST & Saharia Candidates Fee : 60/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
RAJASTHAN TEACHER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
RAJASTHAN TEACHER ELIGIBILITY
- Teacher Primary Level I ( Class 1 to 5 ):
- Candidates must have passed 12th class with at Least 50% Marks and 02 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 12th pass with at Least 50% Marks and 04 Year Bachelor Degree of Elementary Education B.El.Ed. OR
- Graduation and 02 Year Diploma in Elementary Education and REET Exam Passed With 60% marks.
- Teacher Upper Primary Level II ( Class 6 to 8 ):
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree Passed or Appearing in Final Year of 02 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation With 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing in 01 Year Bachelor Education OR
Graduation With 45% Marks and Passed or Appearing in 01 Year Bachelor Education in Accordance With the NCTE Norms OR
- 12th pass With 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing in Final Year in 4 Year Diploma in Elementary Education B.EI.ED. OR 12th pass With 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing in Final Year of ‘4 Year B.A./B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed’. OR
- Graduation With 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing in 1 Year B.Ed./ Special Education.
- REET Exam Passed With 60% marks.
- Read the official notification for more details.
RAJASTHAN TEACHER VACANCY :: 32,000
|Post Name||Area||General Teacher||Special Teacher||Total|
|Teacher Primary Level I||Non TSP||11500||440||11940|
|Teacher Upper Primary Level II||Non TSP||13420||445||13865|
RAJASTHAN TEACHER SELECTION PROCESS
The selection process of Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022 consists of the following steps. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in REET exam.
HOW TO FILL RAJASTHAN TEACHER ONLINE FORM
- Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 January 2022 to 09 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group