TITLE :- Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Clerk Vacancy 2021
POST UPDATE :- 22 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (New Delhi)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Clerk Vacancy 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (New Delhi)
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Clerk Vacancy 2021
- Application Form Begin : 18 June 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 July 2021
- How To Fill Application Form (Hindi) : Watch Video
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- Candidates Pay The Application Fee through Online Mode/ SBI Bank.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, New Delhi
- State Bank of India (Saving Account),
- Punjabi Bagh Branch, Delhi
- Account No. – 10591642280
- IFSC Code: – SBIN0001704.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 21 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 28 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CRPF AC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 1) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- 2) Typing speed of 35 WPM (English) or 30 WPM (Hindi) on computer..
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 01
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01 (OBC)||19900-63200/-||Direct|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
E-MAIL ADDRESS :-[email protected] ([email protected] )
- Candidates should reach their application form along with copies of necessary documents at the following email address before or on the last date of application, by email Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate. And Aadhar Card.
- Fee Payment Proof of Rs. 500/-.
- Experience Certificate. If any
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- While emailing, the applicant should write Application for the post of “Lower Division Clerk”. (In Subject)
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
How to fill Application Form (Hindi)