RBI Assistant Pre Exam Marks 2022
Updated :- 23 May 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Assistant Result 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 2A/2021-22 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 17 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 08 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 08 March 2022
- Preliminary Exam Date :- 26-27 March 2022
- Pre Exam Result Declared : 21 April 2022
- Mains Exam Date :- 08 May 2022
- Pre Exam Marks Available : 23 May 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- GEN, OBC, EWS Post Fee: 450/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 50/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, fee mode.
RBI ASSISTANT AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 February 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
RBI ASSISTANT ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- For more information read the official notification.
RBI ASSISTANT VACANCY:: 950
- Written Exam (Pre/ Mains)
- Language Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
RBI ASSISTANT PRELIMINARY EXAM
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
RBI ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST
|Office Name ->||Language||Office Name ->||Language|
|Bengaluru||Kannada||Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Bhopal||Hindi||Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Bhubaneswar||Oriya||Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi||Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Chennai||Tamil||Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo||New Delhi||Hindi|
|Hyderabad||Telugu||Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
HOW TO FILL RBI ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 February 2022 to 08 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Pre Exam Marks
Download Pre Exam Result
Join Telegram Group