India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
RBI Driver Admit Card 2023
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications to fill vacancies of Driver through RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification from 27 March 2023 to 16 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
- Reserve Bank of India Driver Vacancy 2023 Notification
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Reserve Bank of India Driver Age Limit
- Reserve Bank of India Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Reserve Bank of India Driver Selection Process
- How to Apply for RBI Driver Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India Driver Official Notice & Link
Reserve Bank of India Driver Vacancy 2023 Notification
Reserve Bank of India Driver Notification 2023 :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released the notification for the Driver. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Reserve Bank of India Driver Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). All the information related to the Reserve Bank of India Driver Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Online Form
RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Rs. 17270 to 37,770/-
Reserve Bank of India Driver Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Reserve Bank of India Driver recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start
|27 March 2023
|Online Registration Last Date
|16 April 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
|16 April 2023
|April/ May 2023
|Download Admit Card
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Driver application fee through the payment gateway on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 16 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates
|450/- plus 18% GST
|SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman
|50/- plus 18% GST
The RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Reserve Bank of India Driver Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Reserve Bank of India Driver online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Reserve Bank of India Driver is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 March 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
|Service + 3 Years (not exceeding 50 years)
|Widows/divorced women / women judicially separated who are not remarried
|Up to 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India
|To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
#Government Jobs for You
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- Haryana CET Group C Recruitment
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment
- JMI Non Teaching Recruitment
- SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India Driver Vacancy 2023
|Rs 17270/- to Rs 37770 (20 years) plus Allowances
Reserve Bank of India Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board.
- 10 years experience as a Driver and good driving record.
- Candidate should possess a valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV).
Domicile: The candidate should be a domicile within the Recruitment Zone of Mumbai Office of RBI, viz. State of Maharashtra (excluding Vidarbha* region), Goa and Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Only Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates from Vidarbha region can apply for this post.
For more details read the official notification.
Reserve Bank of India Driver Selection Process
Candidates applying for the post of Driver must take an Online Test and a Skill/Driving Test. Details of these two tests are provided below. Those who pass the Online Test and Skill Test will then need to go through Document Verification, identity verification and any other procedure as required by the Bank. Additionally, they must pass a pre-recruitment medical test. The final selection will be based on the marks achieved in the Online Test and Skill Test.
RBI Driver Exam Pattern 2023
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test
- Maximum Marks: 120 Marks
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
- Negative Marking: No
|Name of the Test
|Knowledge of traffic signs/rules
|Motor mechanism and minor repairs
|Comprehensive Passage (English and Marathi Language)
How to Apply for RBI Driver Recruitment 2023
RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Reserve Bank of India Driver application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Reserve Bank of India Driver application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 March 2023 to 16 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Reserve Bank of India Driver Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Reserve Bank of India Driver Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Reserve Bank of India Driver Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —-
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Reserve Bank of India Driver Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Govt Jobs Available