RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 291 Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications to fill 291 vacancies of Officers in Grade B (DR) through RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Notification from 09 May 2023 to 09 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023 Notification
RBI Grade B Notification 2023 :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released the notification for the Officers in Grade B (DR) . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). All the information related to the RBI Grade B Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Online Form
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade B (DR)|
|Salary||Rs. 83,254/- p.m.|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
RBI Grade B Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to RBI Grade B recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||09 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||09 June 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||09 June 2023|
|Phase I Exam Schedule||9, 16 July 2023|
|Phase II Exam Schedule||July-August 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Officers in Grade B (DR) application fee through the payment gateway on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 09 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||850/-|
|SC, ST, PH||100/-|
The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
RBI Grade B Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the RBI Grade B online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for RBI Grade B is;
- Minimum Age Required: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- FACT Recruitment
- Delhi AIIMS Various Post Recruitment
- Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment
- Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment
- BSF Head Constable RO/ RM Recruitment
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023
|Officers Grade B (General)||222|
|Officers Grade B (DEPR)||38|
|Officers Grade B (DSIM)||31|
RBI Grade B Recruitment Eligibility Details
Officers Grade B (General)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks (For SC / ST / PH 50% Marks). OR
- Master Degree in Any Subject with 55% Marks (for SC /ST / PH Pass Only).
Officers Grade B (DEPR)
- Must have Master Degree in Economics OR Master Degree in Finance / PGDM / MBA.
Officers Grade B (DSIM)
- Must have Master Degree in Statistics / Mathematics with 55 Marks in All Semester / Year. (SC / ST 50% Marks).
- Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
RBI Grade B Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject||Paper Type||Max Marks||Duration|
|Economics & Social Issues||Objective||100||90 Min|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive||100||90 Min|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective||100||90 Min|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 09 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of RBI Grade B application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of RBI Grade B application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 09 May 2023 to 09 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in RBI Grade B Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for RBI Grade B Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to RBI Grade B Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline No: —-
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
RBI Grade B Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Full Notice | Notification
Govt Jobs Available