TITLE :- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 | Result Declared
POST UPDATE :- 07 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Reserve Bank of India (RBI)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 24 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 March 2021
- Exam Date : 09-10 April 2021
- Download Admit Card : 31 March 2021
- Result Available : 07 July 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 450/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 50/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, E Wallet, Cash Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have Passed Class 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from any recognized Board.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 841
|Office Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|