RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 01 July 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Rajasthan ASO Vacancy 2021
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Start : 01 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 20 December 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 20 December 2021
- Correction Last Date :- 30 December 2021
- Exam Date :- 08 July 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 01 July 2022
- UR Candidates Fee :- 350/-
- OBC (NCL), EWS Candidates Fee :- 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 150/-
- Form Correction Fee:- 500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
RPSC ASSISTANT STATISTICAL OFFICER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
RPSC ASSISTANT STATISTICAL OFFICER ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates Must Have Master Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Any Subject with One Year Diploma in Statistics.
- Read the official notification for more details.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 218
|Post Name||TSP||Non TSP||Total|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||15||203||218|
RPSC ASSISTANT STATISTICAL OFFICER WRITTEN EXAM
|Part – A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 Hours|
|Part – B||Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70||70|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 December To 20 December 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Join Telegram Group