RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification Online Form
Updated :- 08 November 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 3531 vacancies of Community Health Officer (CHO) post through RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification from 08 November 2022 to 07 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
RPSC CHO Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for RPSC Community Health Officer application form. Because today the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification for Community Health Officer posts. For more updates on RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Because the RPSC CHO Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Community Health Officer Vacancy 2022
RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVT. NO. 11/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 08 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 07 December 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 07 December 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the RPSC Community Health Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 07 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, Other State Candidates Fee :- 450/-
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 350/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 250/-
- Application Form Correction Fee :- 300/-
The RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
RPSC CHO Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the RPSC CHO online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- NFDB Executive Assistant Recruitment
- UP Metro Rail Recruitment
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment
- ITBP Constable/ HC (Telecommunication) Recruitment
RPSC CHO Vacancy 2022
|RPSC Community Health Officer||3531 (Non TSP-3071, TSP-460)||Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)|
RPSC Community Health Officer Qualification
- B.Sc in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university.
- Registered in respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan. AND
- Having certificate in community health (CCH)/ B.Sc in community health/ B.Sc Nursing with integrated Curriculum or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with Integrated Curriculum. OR Pass the 6 month Bridge course successfully.
- For more details read the official notification.
RPSC CHO Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022
RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 07 December at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of RPSC Community Health Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the RPSC Community Health Officer on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 08 November 2022 to 07 Decmeber 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RPSC CHO Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
RPSC CHO Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
More Latest Govt Jobs