RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 15 July 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 461 vacancies of Senior Physical Education Teacher post through “RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 15 July 2022 to 13 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan Senior Physical Education Teacher Notification 2022
RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 08/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 15 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 13 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 13 August 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- Upcoming Job Updates : Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, Other State Candidates Fee : 350/-
- MBC, OBC (NCL), EWS Candidates Fee : 250/-
- SC, ST, BPL Candidates Fee : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 500/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Qualification
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor in Physical Education B.P.Ed Degree.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- For more details please read the official notification.
RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Vacancy :: 461
|Sr. Physical Education Teacher||417 (UR-214, BC-60, MBC-12, EWS-27, SC-51, ST-97)|
More Govt Job Only for You
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
- UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form 2022
- SSC CPO SI Detailed Notification 2022
- NLCIL Apprentice Online Form 2022
RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Rajasthan
RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Online Form 2022
- RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 15 July 2022 To 13 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RPSC Sr Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
RPSC Official Notice & Links
Join Govt. Job Group
Scheme and syllabus of Senior Physical Education Teacher
- (1) The examination shall carry 460 marks and maximum 40 marks shall be awarded for participation in sports/ tournaments. (as per “Note” mentioned below Paper II).
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 200 marks and paper II shall be of 260 marks
Rajasthan Senior Physical Education Teacher Paper 1
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2:00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 question of multiple choices.
- Paper shall include following subjects: (i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan. (ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan (iii) General knowledge of world and India. (iv) Educational Psychology.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one third of the the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
- The minimum qualifying marks for each paper shall be 40%. 35% for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Rajasthan Senior Physical Education Teacher Paper 1
- The question paper will carry maximum 260 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will carry 130 questions of multiple choices.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the paper shall be 40%. Provided that the percentage fixed as above shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to the Schedule Casts and Schedule Tribes.
- Paper shall include following subjects – (i) General Knowledge of Physical Education of Secondary and Senior Secondary standard (ii) General knowledge of sports and Physical Education and current affairs. (iii) Theories, definitions and History of Physical Education.
- (iv) Education and Games Psychology, (v) Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education. (vi) Theories of Training and Decisions. (vii) Science of basic Physical Anatomy, Function and Health Education. (viii) Entertainment, camp and Yoga.
Awardable marks on the basis of sports certificate
For the post of Senior Physical Education Teacher maximum 40 marks shall be awarded for participation in sports/ tournaments.(as per “Note” mentioned below).
1. Participation at international level or winner at national level: 40 marks
2. II position at national level: 36 marks
3. III position at national level: 32 marks
4. Participation at national level or winner at state level: 28 marks
5. II position at state level: 24 marks
6. III position at state level: 20 marks
7. Participation at state level or winner at district level: 16 marks
8. II position at district level: 12 marks
9. III position at district level: 08 marks
10. Participation at district level: 04 marks
Verification of Sports Certificates –
- a. Sports certificates will be considered if they are verified by Secretary of Rajasthan Sports Council Or Head of the Institute with a mention that participant is a regular student of the Institution.
- b. Sports Certificate of participation or acquired position in International tournament through School Games Federation of India, University Sport Association or Sports Federation of India will be considered only when the same is verified by the concerned federation/ association.