RRC Bilaspur Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Vacancy, Selection Process
Updated :- 21 February 2022
South East Central Railway (SECR) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 21 vacancies of level 2-5 post through “RRC Bilaspur Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 19 February 2022 to 05 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the South East Central Railway (SECR). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
South East Central Railway (SECR)
Bilaspur Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 Notification
RRC Bilaspur Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 19 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 05 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 March 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- GEN, OBC Candidates Fee: 500/- (Rs 400/- Refundable after appear in the trial)
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates Fee: 250/- (Rs 250/- Refundable after appear in the trial)
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- No age relaxation is permissible for any category.
RRC BILASPUR SPORTS QUOTA VACANCY :: 21
- Level-2/3 Post
- 12th Pass alongwith sports achievements -for non-technical posts. OR 10th with ITI Pass alongwith sports achievements -for technical posts. OR
- 10th Pass alongwith sports achievements. However, candidates having 10th qualification will be considered only for Technician categories, and their training period will be 03 years, unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
- Level-4 Post
- Graduation in any discipline, alongwith sports achievements. OR
- 1St Year B.Sc. (Physics) or 12th (+2 stage) in Science (Physics or Maths) Pass alongwith sports achievements OR
- 12th (+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.), alongwith sports achievements.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, alongwith sports achievements.
- For more information read the official notification.
SPORTS ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/Junior National Championships OR
- At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association OR
- At least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1St position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B Championships/events, as categorized in Para 3.I above.
- Game Trials
- Document Verification
- Job Location: The place of posting will be decided by the South East Central Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidates.
Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
- For game skill, physical fitness & coach’s observation during Trials: 40 Mark
- For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms: 50 Mark
- Educational qualification: 10 Mark
- Grand Total: 100 Mark
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- RRC Bilaspur Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 19 February 2022 to 05 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RRC Bilaspur Sports Quota Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group