RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 04 December 2022
Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill Lower Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver post through “RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 03 December to 01 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
RRRLF Recruitment Notification 2022
RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF) has recently released the notification for the post of RRRLF Lower Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RRRLF LDC and Driver Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF). All the information related to the RRRLF LDC and Driver Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation (RRRLF)
RRRLF Lower Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 03 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 01 January 2023 till 5 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, Women Candidates Fee :- 0/-
RRRLF Recruitment Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of RRRLF Lower Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment
- MSRVVP Ujjain LDC Recruitment
- Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre
RRRLF LDC and Driver Vacancy 2022
|Staff Car Driver||One (0 1) – OBC||Rs.19900-63200/- plus usual allowances|
|Lower Division Clerk||Two (0 2) – (01-UR, 01 – EWS)|
RRRLF LDC and Driver Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Class VIII passed or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Having a valid driving license for motor cars. Knowledge of motor mechanics.
- At least 03 years experience of driving a motor car.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Typing speed : 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. (Time allowed -10 minutes)
- For more details read the official notification.
RRRLF LDC and Driver Recruitment Selection Process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing/ Driving Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
RRRLF Recruitment Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Director General, Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Block-DD-34, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 064”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through post/courier only. Application received after the last date (01 January 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- A copy of Driving Licence (Driver post only).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____ CATEGORY____ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the RRRLF LDC and Driver application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph RRRLF LDC and Driver application will be rejected.
- This Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata (RRRLF) Official website.
RRRLF LDC and Driver Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available