TITLE :- RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020 | Download Exam Result
POST UPDATE :- 19 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 24 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 23 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 23 January 2021
- Exam Date : 27 February 2021
- Download Admit Card :- 25 February 2021
- Result Available : 19 March 2021
- General, EWS Candidates Fee : 1400/-
- BC NCL Candidates Fee :1200/-
- Other Reserve Category Candidates Fee : 1000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2022
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Additional age as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
- Junior Scientific Assistant JSO : Candidates have Master Degree in Chemistry / Soil Science / Environmental Science / Microbiology with First Division Marks From Any Recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Environmental Engineer JEE : Candidates have BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream with First Class Marks OR Master Degree in Environmental Engineering From Any Recognized University/ Institute.
- Read the Official Notification for More Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 114
|Post Name||UR||EWS||BC||MBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/12/2020 to 23/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Score Card
Download Admit Card
Exam Schedule Notice