TITLE :- RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 26 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 24 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 23 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 23 January 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General, EWS Candidates Fee : 1400/-
- BC NCL Candidates Fee :1200/-
- Other Reserve Category Candidates Fee : 1000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2022
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Additional age as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
- Junior Scientific Assistant JSO : Candidates have Master Degree in Chemistry / Soil Science / Environmental Science / Microbiology with First Division Marks From Any Recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Environmental Engineer JEE : Candidates have BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream with First Class Marks OR Master Degree in Environmental Engineering From Any Recognized University/ Institute.
- Read the Official Notification for More Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 114
|Post Name||UR||EWS||BC||MBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/12/2020 to 23/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RSPCB JSO / JEE Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.